- The Ministry of Transport (MT) is situated on the embankment, by Hlávkův Bridge, next to the Ministry of Agriculture. From the street Na Poříčí, walk via Těšnov, and continue along Stárkova Street. The main entrance faces the Vltava River. From Florenc (metro, tram – Sokolovská Street), walk under the “Magistrála” Expressway via Těšnov, and again along Stárkova Street.
- From Florenc station (subway, tram - exit to Sokolovská street) go under the bridge, cross the Těšnov park and go through Stárkova street.
- From the Florenc Bus Station, on foot, in the direction of Sokolovská Street, under the “Magistrála” Expressway, toward the embankment.
- From the Main Railway Station, by subway, to Florenc (“C” Line), and continue on foot.
- From the Masaryk Railway Station, by tram no. 3, to the stop Těšnov, or by tram 24 to the stop Bílá labuť, and continue on foot.
- From the Smíchov Railway Station, by subway, to Florenc (“B” Line) and continue on foot.
- From the Ruzyně Airport by a public bus "AE" to Hlavní nádraží station. Then by subway to Florenc ("C" Line) and continue on foot. OR From the Ruzyně Airport by a public bus number 119 to Nádraží Veleslavín. Then by subway to Můstek (“A” Line), transfer to the “B” Line, and go to the Florenc subway station. Then continue on foot.
- Given that the Ministry building does not have a wheelchair entrance from the street Nábřeží L. Svobody (the only entrance to the building), access for the physically handicapped is provided from Stárkova Street. For physically handicapped persons, a special elevator has been installed in the courtyard, which will take them to the 1st underground level, from which they can access the passenger elevator in the main building.
The elevator for the handicapped is operated by the security staff, who also accompany visitor, in line with the Ministry of Transport internal regulations.
Negotiations have been commenced with the City Hall of Prague 1 about the placement of road sings for the handicapped on the road in front of the building. These road sings ensure that you are safely directed to Stárkova Street.